Many girls dread being single because they cannot enjoy some of the things taken girls can’t – couples retreats, filling out the “plus one” on invitations, and his and hers towels. However, single girls should not despair because really, there is so much more you can do when you aren’t attached!
1) You can watch the latest episode of The Real Housewives cuddled on the couch with a glass of wine and your favorite take-out. You do not have to spend nights watching the latest sporting event with beer and pizza.
2) Not only can you buy a single plane ticket to wherever you want to go, you will have extra money to spend on a business class seat! Bahamas, Paris, or Hawaii, the choice is completely yours! And as a bonus, you never know – a cute guy may get the seat next to you!
3) You can leave your unmentionables lying anywhere you want in your home. On top of that, you can wear mismatched underwear whenever you want because no one is going to see when you get home!
4) You don’t have to have that awkward appointment with your OB-GYN to discuss birth control, ovulation, and calendar months. Mother Nature can come knocking on your door whenever she wants.
5) Your bedroom attire consists of plaid and flannel; you don’t have to worry about spending hundreds of dollars on a nightly wardrobe from Victoria’s Secret.
6) The fridge is full of the food YOU want and there is no compromising on refrigerator shelf space!
7) If you want that beautiful Rose Gold Plated XXLMonogram Necklace or the 14K Gold Carrie Style Name Necklace, you can get it for yourself any time you want without having to drop obvious hints or wait until special occasions.
|Statement pieces like are always in your grasp!|
8) Your Netflix queue is filled with your favorite cheesy romantic comedies and not crazy action movies and monster truck rallies.
9) If you want to skip shaving your legs for a few days because you are too lazy to buy new razors, it is okay!
10) The toilet seat is always down – enough said!