Let’s face it, being a woman is awesome! Aside from having a day set in the calendar to recognize our awesomeness, women are known for living longer, being better leaders, and having much better communication skills then our male counterparts. We can also cry out of speeding tickets, get a taxi to stop for us quicker and we know the proper way to conceal a breakout. Chocolate solves all problems when you are a woman, we do not mind asking for directions when we are lost, and a new shade of lipstick can give us a brand new lease on life. Here are some more great reasons why it is so great to be a woman!
1) Women can buy as much jewelry as we want and change it up how we see fit. Your afternoon outfit looks great with a name necklace, but to dress up your LBD at night, a gold XXL Monogram Necklace is the perfect fit!
|A gold plated XXL Monogram Necklace|
2) Female book heroines tend to kick more ass than then the other sex – names like Hermione Granger, Katniss Everdeen, and Sookie Stackhouse come to mind. (Not to mention Nancy Drew; she was always a better mystery solver than the Hardy Boys.)
3) Wearing a wig is much more socially acceptable than wearing a toupee. Just like getting hair extensions is a lot better than a comb over.
4) Data from the United States Labor Department, women are more likely to graduate from college at the age of 22 than men! No extra semesters!
5) The largest landowner in the world is a woman. That is right, the Queen mum herself, Elizabeth, owns over six billion acres of land between the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, the Falkland Islands, and other small properties strewn around the world. While the next largest landowner is a man, he owns approximately 12 percent of what Queen Elizabeth has!
6) Car insurance tends to be much cheaper for women, because they are 50 percent less likely to have a DWI/DUI then men and 10 percent less likely to have a moving violation. (Again, this could have a lot to do with the fact that we can cry our way out of tickets.)
7) Women are easily able to wear their boyfriend’s clothes, but you will never see a guy in his girlfriend’s skin tight jeans or 5 inch high heels.
8) Women are less likely to have acne during their teenage years than men.
9) Women own their feelings….sometimes with alcohol and food, but we own them none-the-less.
10) Let’s face it, women are amazing!
This is another piece in our month long celebration of women. Please check out all the unique jewelry available for Women’s History Month.