This excites me greatly as it is my favorite season of season, because of the cold weather and gorgeous clothes, and obviously as it is my namesake. Here some items you must have this fall:
- Oversized coats are huge trend this Fall. The bigger- the better. Just make sure you don't leave the house looking like you are wearing a potato sack!
|Mulberry Fall 2013 Leather Trend|
- If you were worried, you need not be, the leather trend is still in full force. Go crazy with leather this fall, whether by wearing leather clothes or accessories or everything at once. You'll look effortlessly cool and trendy.
- Hamsa and Evil Eye jewelry is a huge trend this fall. Check out our luck jewelry category to take your pick or layer then for a truly trendy look!
|Lanvin Fall 2013 Tartan Trend|
- You'll be seeing lots and lots of tartan patterns this fall. The perfect mix of cozy and professional.
|3.1 Philip Lim Fall 2013 Color Block Trend|
- Color blocking has been a trend for quite a while but this fall you will see a more muted kind of blocking, whether in monochrome or muted autumn shades.
How will you wear this fall's hottest trends?
Get the trendiest in jewelry at MyNameNecklace.com!