Summer is pretty much officially over once the leaves start changing color and the temperature starts to drop a bit. We put away our barbecues and our summer recipe cookbooks in favor of fuller, comfort foods that will warm the bones and keep our tummies happy. At MyNameNecklace, we love fall recipes and decided to celebrate the season, to share some of our favorites with you!
1) We are simply in love with all these ways you can spike your hot chocolate! Talk about turning a kiddie drink into a fun adult beverage.
2) How can you not want the smell of Spiced Pumpkin Biscuits filling your home? And the best part, only 122 calories per biscuit!
3) A good, hearty Minestrone Soup is just the ticket to warm you up on a cool night! (And this guy includes fun instructional videos with all his recipes!)
4) Speaking of soup, it is an integral part of fall menus, but if we would put our favorites on here, well, there wouldn't be room for anything else! So here is a great list of 20 Fall Soup Recipes. Mmmm, soup.
5) As this one food blogger says, these Apple and Cheddar Scones are “pretty much October on a parchment baking sheet.”
6) Fall is a time for pumpkin, so there may be a few pumpkin-related recipes on here. But we just cannot get enough! And especially with a name like Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, you know they have to be good!
7) Nothing screams “big heaping bowl of comfort food” like a nice bowl of Hearty Chili!
8) Such a great twist on individual chicken pot pies – Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes!
9) While we are on the subject of hearty main dishes, who wants to make us some Beef Stew!
10) And of course the quintessential Apple Pie! (He is a fun salted caramel version we are drooling over!)
Which of these recipes do you like? What are your go-to fall recipes? Please share them with us in the comments below or tag us at @mynamenecklace! And while you are at it, check out our Fall Collection of personalized jewelry must-haves and get a jump on Christmas shopping…it is never too early!