Valentine's Day is behind us, and we hoped everyone enjoyed the jewelry, flowers, chocolate, and other things that they got from their significant others. As February winds down we get geared up for the upcoming Oscars, which are always a must watch event.
1. Taylor Swift debuted her new 'bob' haircut on her Instagram page. What do you think?
2. Kate Middleton is spotted wearing a charm necklace with the name of her son, George. The Duchess of Cambridge is a well known fashion icon, and anything she wears becomes a worldwide trend. You can order the necklace inspired by Kate Middleton here.
|Kate Middleton as a new Mum!|
3. The new 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover models are revealed! Watch the clip to see their reactions.
4. Kendall Jenner, another new celebrity from the Kardashian clan, made her modeling debut at New York Fashion Week. You might know that Kendall loves personalized jewelry, as we have featured her in the past.
5. Finally we introduced our special Gothic Initial Necklace, inspired by Miley Cyrus. You probably have seen Miley wearing her M initial necklace multiple times, as it has shaped and inspired internet fashion.
|Miley Cyrus and her Initial Necklace|
|Our necklace is seen below, just click on it to get to the product page!|
|Our Miley Cyrus Inspired Initial Necklace|
Enjoy the trends and see you next week with the latest!