Hey you lovely ladies and gentlemen out there, it is time for another weekly recap of the goings on here in the MyNameNecklace office! Who out there watched Game of Throne's Sunday? Were you shocked/saddened/wildly hsppy about [spoiler's] death?!?! I can tell you most of us here were the very latter! Well, that's enough chit-chat for today. Time to get on with this week's roundup! Enjoy!
1) The Stylist Pick for this week has us continuing our love affair with the bar necklace. We are loving the Sterling Silver Nameplate Necklace.
2) Mad Men started their last season this week. Are you tuning in? What would be your ideal ending to this amazing show?
3) The Kim Kardashian and and Kanya West nuptials are being planned as we speak! May 24 has been earmarked as the big day and aside for a small hiccup from France, everything is going according to plan. Do you think it is going to be as opulent as all of us in the office think it will be?
4) This clip from a recent episode on Ellen with Dax Shepard. Who doesn't love Brad Pitt?!
5) Did you hear the news? A New Kid on the Block is now off the market - Donnie Wahlberg proposed to girlfriend Jenny McCarthy and of course, she said yes! Donnie always was my favorite new kid!
And as a little added bonus, someone in the office found this and we couldn't resist putting it on here. Just a little something to make you laugh!