1) Our Stylist Pick of the week is one of our favorite monogrammed accessories - these darling Monogram Stud Earrings in Silver. These are a definite must-have accessory now that the sun is starting to shine and hints of Spring are starting to show through the clouds!
2) Did you catch the season 4 premiere of Game of Thrones!? It was all we could talk about Monday in the office! The story line is really picking up and we are making sure those who have read the books remain silent about what's to come! But the best news of all is that in the same week, Game of Thrones was not just renewed for season 5, but 6 as well! That gives us all a reason to do a little happy jig! (Tyrion agrees!)
3) Congrats goes to the University of Connecticut Huskies for winning this year's NCAA Championship. They beat the University of Kentucky's Wildcats 60 to 54. If this wasn't one of your teams, well, there is always next year!
4) This week we said RIP to a lot of famous people, including Mickey Rooney (actor), Peaches Geldof (journalist and model), John Pinette (comedian), and James Hellwig (professional wrestler), known to many by his WWE stage-name The Ultimate Warrior.
5) And on a lighter note - we've been loving Billy Eichner's Man on the Street interviews. The latest, he goes around with Paul Rudd asking people if they would have sex with him for a dollar! Would you? :)