1) This week it is all about the Red, White, and Blue! That's right, we are celebrating Independence Day at MyNameNecklace! You can celebrate the Fourth of July too by checking out the great sale we have going on right now! And don't forget while you are setting up your BBQ to listen to our USA Mix Tape!
2) For all your Once Upon A Time fans out there, casting is underway for the Frozen characters who will be debuting on the television show. So far, execs have cast the roles for Anna and Kristoff. Anna will be played by Elizabeth Lail, a newcommer. Kristoff will be played by Scott Michael Foster, who has been on such shows like Greek, Californication, and Chasing Life.
And in case you don't remember, this is how the last season ended off!
3) How much do you spend on makeup every month?! An article by Buzzfeed offers a number of money-saving tips so you can look great and not break the bank!
4) Also brought to you by the guys and gals over at Buzzfeed are some really great traveling hacks! Summer is the perfect time to go on vacation, so make sure you pack just right!
5) And just because it is really cute, here's a clip of a pit bull dancing!