Aside from our obvious excitement of seeing her latest role we are loving her premiere and event looks while promoting her film. Keira has definitely cemented herself as a fashion icon with her recent looks just adding to our ever growing favorite Keira looks.
Let's take a looks at our top 5 reasons that make her our Fashion icon of the month:
- Remember when Keira wore an old Chanel dress she had previously worn to her wedding with James Righton and she looked AMAZING? Keira has recently dished she had another wedding ceremony where she wore custom Valentino. Where are the pictures of the sure to be amazingness of said dress??
Keira Knightley in Chanel at her Wedding with James Righton
- Keira was wonderful as a star-crossed lover in the period drama Atonement. Her green gown in one of the most crucial scenes in the film has been called one of the most iconic dresses in film. The dress is so delicate there were several copies made of it. The dress worn beautifully by Keira really gives the feeling of what is to become of these two young lovers.
- Since 2007 Keira has been the face of Chanel's perfume "Coco Mademoiselle" So over the years Keira has chosen some pretty amazing Chanel pieces. Keira recently wore this stunning dress to the Serpentine Summer Party.
Keira Knightley Serpentine Summer Party in Chanel Keira Knightley Anna Karenina premiere in Chanel
- Another designer favorite of Keira is Valentino as she has worn it many times since her rise to fame. Please don't make me choose my favorite outfit, I love them all so much! This dress from the Dangerous Method premiere and is the perfect combination of grace yet not over-the-top.
Keira Knightley Dangerous Method Premiere in Valentino Keira Knightley at Sundance Film Festival in Valentino
- The best thing about Keira is her daring and bold style. She's seems to be fearless in her style which we all wish we cold be. Keira seems to have learned the secret that confidence always enhances your beauty. We can see her ability to switch up her style and not fall into the trap of wearing the same kind of pieces. These are some of Keira's unique looks. Below Keira wears Erdem in one of her most recent events promoting Begin Again.
|Keira wears a gorgeous green gown in Atonement|
|Keira Knightley in Erdem at Begin Again after party|
|Keira Knightley at the TIFF in Elie Saab|
Going for a gorgeous forties look in this baby blue Prada promoting her latest film Begin Again.
|Keira Knightley in Prada|
Be sure to stay tuned for our upcoming fashion icons of the month. And remember to visit MyNameNecklace.com for the latest in celebrity trends and personalized jewelry!