1) Did you hear the news this week?! The Duke and Duchess of of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton, are expecting their second child! Due date is unknown but reports are putting Kate at 10-12 weeks pregnant. Do you think Prince George is going to have another little prince or a princess as a younger sibling?! While we won't know the name of the child until it's birth, we have some great gift ideas for mom for Kate!
2) We were dying of laughter watching this clip from The Tonight Show Staring Jimmy Fallon. Tears, there were tears of laughter! If you don't believe us, see for yourself!
3) Continuing our late night circuit, Jimmy Kimmel unveiled his latest episode of Mean Tweets. This one featured NFL players! Check it out below!
4) All girls have dreamed about being rescued by a prince once and again. The guys over at Buzzfeed created a fun video answering the all important question, "What if Disney Princes Were Real?"
5) Last but certainly not least, this week we mourned the loss of an amazing woman, a pioneer for women in comedy - Joan Rivers. We will remember her for her witty one liners, her fashion sense, and, lest we not forget, her ageless face! She was once quoted saying that when she died, her body should be donated to Tupperware. We will miss you Joan!