1) Are you a jewelry designer in the making, do you have a necklace you would love to see made? If you have an idea for the next big thing in personalized jewelry, send it to us!! From now until October 22, we are holding a jewelry design competition. We want you to show us your creative side and design something fun and unique. Who knows? Your design may be the next big trend!
2) One of our favorite shows is coming back next week - American Horror Story. There are mixed emotions about the theme, mainly because some of us are afraid of clowns. FX recently released the intro to this season's show and...well, check it out for yourself. (You may need a hug after!)
3) Did you know that Jimmy Kimmel is the most dangerous guy on the internet? He actually is!
4) Did you ever want to know what people outside of the U.S. thought about our snack foods? Watch as Australians test taste!
5) October marks Breast Cancer Awareness month. How many of you have known someone (family or friend) who has had breast cancer? This necklace is for all the survivors out there! Be sure to get one for someone and let them know how much you love them! Check out the Susan G. Komen website to learn more about breast cancer and how you can sign up to raise money to help find a cure!